ReaList Classic to Retire on June 16
Posted by: Greater Lansing Association of REALTORS
In June, Realist II will become the default version and agents should have already begun using the new version. If you have not, please do so immediately as previous searches using the classic version will no longer be accessible as of June 16, 2014. However, users can recreate these same searches or their favorite search parameters now in Realist II.
In April 2013, Realist released the second generation of its popular tax data search program which included a number of enhancements that give REALTORS greater search and customization capabilities, as well as a more user-friendly interface.
As part of the transition, GLAR will be offering classes about how to use this valuable tool and try out the new features, including:
• A ‘My Search’ feature which allows users to customize and save their search forms
• A comprehensive map search with multiple area shapes
• Search results that can be displayed on a combined map-and-grid page that is powerful, easy to understand, and completely customizable
• A new customizable grid that allows users to see and sort data the way they want
• Professional reports, including market trends, neighborhood profile and zoning reports as part of the property detail screen
• A comprehensive CMA tool that allows users to include public /or MLS data
• Reverse linking capability from Realist to the MLS
REALTORS can depend on Realist II because it provides comprehensive property-centric data and ownership information through an intuitive interface that seamlessly integrates in the MLS system. Updated daily, Realist’s nationwide database includes 97% of all U.S. real estate transactions from county, municipal and special tax districts. Coupled with MLS listing information, market trends and boundary layers, Realist users enjoy a completely holistic view of their market and the nation.